730(4) UG - Underground Cable Pressure Transducer
- Underground F Pressure Transducer (Commercial equivalent to 'F' Pressure Transducer (AT-8772)).
730 UG-1 Same as UG but with separate sealed electrical pair.
- 730 UG-3 Same as UG but with separate sealed electrical pair in 6 ft SVO cable.
- 730/4 Pressure Range: 0-9.5PSI/0-95Kpa (0-13.8PSI)
- Pressure Connection: 3/8" Plastic Tube Fitting
- Electrical Connection: 15 ft 2 Conductor, 22AWG solid, vinyl insulation (black/white)
- Dimensions/Weight: 2 ½ x 2 ½" (base) x 3 3/4" high/2 lbs.
- Case Material: Electro Tin Plated Brass Casting
- Accuracy/Overpressure: ±0.25PSI/30PSIG (44.7 PSIA) Maximum
- Operational Life: 250,000 Cycles (to specified accuracy)
- Ambient Temperature Range: -20°F to +130°F